Us Helping Us, People Into Living, Inc. is committed to improving the health and well being of Black gay men through innovative programs and services, and - through a vision of inclusiveness - to reducing the impact of HIV/AIDS in the entire Black community.
Us Helping Us, People Into Living, Inc. envisions a world in which health and wellness is within everyone's reach; a world free from stigma where the acquisition and transmission of HIV is eliminated.
Us Helping Us, People Into Living, Inc. was founded on the basic principles of holistic health to support HIV-infected individuals. We continue to affirm and enhance these principles in the new millennium through the following values:
- The mind, body, and spirit are the very essence of who we are.
- Being at the forefront of wellness, we are dedicated to promoting innovative prevention methods and support services.
- Our honesty and integrity are paramount in the provision of premiere services to those we serve.
- As an organization, we strive to exhibit exemplary leadership, professionalism, and compassion in a safe and stimulating environment.
- We invest in us for us with the understanding that we are a reflection of a diverse and talented community.